Wednesday, September 8

My Dream Places


Here’s the list of places I have never been to yet.  I wrote these dream places of mine more than a year ago in my journal and I promised myself that someday I can afford to go to these places. I love beautiful and amazing scenery and I love adventures. I love to explore and to recreate. I would love to travel the entire Philippines first, and then travel abroad. Philippines is a great country.

  Let me enumerate my dream spots:
  • Manila Ocean Park
  • Enchanted Kingdom
  • Pagbilao, Quezon
  • Avilon Zoo and Zoobic Safari
  • Blue Gardens (actually, this is a dream place for my wedding day)
  • Baguio
  •  Resorts near Mt. Taal
  • Palawan underground River
  •  Boracay
  •  Falls in the Philippines
  • Dakak in Dapitan
  • Panglao, Bohol
  • Club Manila East
  • Caliraya Recreation Center and Resort



No comments:

Post a Comment