Tuesday, October 19

Revisited our New Abode

My father surprised us 3 weeks ago when he already bought things that we need in our new abode in Canlubang, Laguna. Few simple things but enough stuff for a house to live in. Actually, our house furniture is just second-hand, but it is totally alright. Last Saturday morning, I went to Canlubang with my mama, siblings, cousin and best friend Nick. It was a 2-hour trip. I was really excited that time. I was excited to see our new home filled with essential belongings.

We arrived 30 minutes before lunch time, Saturday. I just slept and rested whole afternoon until dinner. Our home is a perfect place to rest. We all slept early that night. 









I woke up at 6 AM, Sunday. My mama and papa went to market that morning to buy coals and food for the whole day. We grilled pork, fish and chicken. Our foods were all grilled ‘coz we don’t have a gas tank yet. Last week, my sister and I bought a rice cooker for us to be able to cook rice even without gas tank. That Sunday was a family day. My granny and some relatives also followed in the afternoon. My baby cousins played in the mini pool. We just enjoyed watching them playing. We took numerous pictures. It was really a fun afternoon bonding with my loved ones. Sunday evening, we visited for a while my parents’ friend. We all slept at 10 PM.

I woke up at 7AM the next day. My dad went to work, my sister Eunice and “lola” (grandma) went ahead of us to Makati. Nick and I watched the movie The Time Traveler’s Wife. That movie’s very nice. I made the most out of the remaining few hours of my stay in our new abode because at 9 PM of that day, I have to go to work in Makati. At 3 PM, we all went back to Makati and Nick to his home in Las PiƱas. I got home in Makati around 6 PM.

My 3 days and 2 nights stay was really awesome. I plan to go there during my rest days at least once a month. I will also slowly buy things that are still needed in our new abode. I hope to stay there everyday but my work is in Makati and it will not be wise to travel 4 hours everyday back and forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment